- 2.70 per cent average rate increase which is lower than the Local Government Price Index.
- There will be no reduction in services or levels - Council will maintain its 118 services.
- $0.4m in new services and projects such as implementing the Canopy Action Plan, continued work on the Efficiency and Effectiveness Program, and a Placemaking Grants Pilot Project.
- $0.6m in targeted savings.
- $4.7m investment in new or upgrade capital projects such as the Constable Hyde Memorial Garden Redevelopment project, Conyngham Street Depot development, and the Magill Village Redevelopment.
- $10.3m investment in renewal and replacement capital projects such as continuing the renewal of the Burnside Library collection, creek rehabilitation works, footpath and kerb renewals.
what are the highlights?
how can I have my say?
There are many ways to have your say on the Draft Annual Business Plan and Budget.
Fill in the hard copy survey or write to us and post to:
Reply Paid 9
Glenside SA 5065
Attend the Draft Annual Business Plan and Budget community meeting.
Wednesday 23 May 2018
6.30 pm - 8 pm
City of Burnside, Council Chambers
401 Greenhill Road, Tusmore
Download information and complete the online survey on engage.burnside
Email your survey or feedback to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information phone:
what happens to my feedback?
All community comments received in relation to the 2018/19 Draft Annual Business Plan and Budget will be presented to Council for its consideration before the adoption of the Annual Business Plan and Budget. It will also be used to inform our long-term financial planning. Have your say by 5 pm Friday 1 June.