Where can I find copies of the Plans?

    The four draft Plans (buildings, open space, stormwater and transport) and a Summary Information document are available in the Document Library (top right hand corner of this screen) and for viewing at the Civic Centre.

    How can I have my say?

    There are many ways to contribute to the Plans and give your opinion on the quality and management of community assets:

    • Complete the survey on engage.burnside.
    • Email burnside@burnside.sa.gov.au.
    • Write to Bernie Auricht, City of Burnside, Reply Paid 9, Glenside SA 5065.
    • Phone Bernie Auricht on 8366 4200.

    You can also comment on the draft Plan documents using the 'Other Comment's section of the survey.

    Please provide your feedback to Council by 5 pm Friday 21 October 2016.

    I want more information

    For more information contact Council's Strategic Community Engagement Officer, Bernie Auricht on 8366 4200.