- At the Public Meeting on Saturday 16 July 2016, 3 pm - 5 pm, Glenunga Hub, Conyngham Street, Glenunga
- Submit your feedback via the Email Us tab.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Write to John Draper, City of Burnside, Reply Paid 9, Glenside SA 5065.
- Phone John Draper on 8366 4200.
Where can I find a copy of the plan?
Copies of the draft Hazelwood Park Conservation Management Plan can be found online at engage.burnside.sa.gov.au. Copies of the plan are also available at the Customer Service Desk, Civic Centre, 401 Greenhill Road, Tusmore.
I need more information
For more information contact Council's Acting Manager Open Space, Recreation and Property, John Draper on 8366 4200.
How do I have my say?
There are many ways to have your say on the draft Hazelwood Park Conservation Management Plan: